Licensed PE – Senior Structural Engineer
APD is seeking a structural design engineer to work in a growing structural department. The preferred applicant is a licensed Professional Engineer with the aptitude and passion to excel in the structural field of building design.
- Prepare structural construction drawings and supporting calculations for new and renovated buildings throughout the U.S.
- Mentor junior engineers
- Coordinate with all design disciplines
- Contribute the to the continued improvement of company standards, design tools, attitude and success
- Some travel may be required
- 10 years’ experience as a structural engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Excellent proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong computer, written and verbal communication and coordination skills
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail and completeness
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with structural emphasis is preferred
- Experience using Revit
APD is where you want to be!
APD offers a strong benefits package including health insurance, professional development, paid time off, 401(k) and much more. APD provides multidisciplinary design and engineering solutions to the private and public sectors. We apply our distinct approach to projects in retail, restaurant, public infrastructure and facilities, recreation, education, and residential. If you desire to be challenged and rewarded for your efforts, we invite you to consider APD Engineering and Architecture.
To apply submit your resume and cover letter to Beth Harrison at firstname.lastname@example.org.